You’ve been buying computers for your company over the years, you may have an assortment of brands and different versions of operating systems and software. Perhaps the equipment is getting out of date and hard to maintain. There’s an alternative to buying new computers every time you need them.
If computers are essential for your business, and if your company is growing quickly, renting will definitely save you money, reduce your stress, and increase office efficiency. Here’s why renting computers for your business is better than buying them.
Renting is Practical
When you consider the total cost of owning your office computers, it may very well be cheaper to rent them. The following is a list of reasons why you should consider renting, rather than buying your office computers:
- Renting of computers and laptops makes more cash available for other opportunities
- Cash flow planning becomes easier because IT expenses are more predictable
- You can hire temporary staff or meet other short-term needs without buying expensive equipment
- Technical support is included with your computer rental, relieving you of problems related to the installation and de-installation of computers and computer problems
- Immediately replace a broken or stolen computer with a rental computer
- Hire people remotely and still provide them with local technical support
- Supply out-of-town business visitors with rental computers to work on while at your office
- Easily run training sessions or trade shows without the cost of buying and maintaining equipment that will only be used infrequently
- Ensure that you have the right resources for your business needs. Custom configurations and upgrades are easy with computer rentals
- Renting your computers means that you’re not locked into your current operating system and can easily experiment with other platforms cheaply
- You save on installation time because your rental provider can set up standard software configurations and deliver the computers ready-to-use
- Operating system upgrade problems can be solved by renting new computers and transferring the data
- Stay up-to-date with the latest technology without the problems that come with setting up equipment each time they upgrade. Renting means you’ll never have to deal with worn-out computers again
- Rental companies deliver your rentals right to your business or even to your vacation spot
- Desktop computer rentals come with the monitor and other peripherals
- Run a more successful business by not having to deal with computers that are slow or prone to crash. Rentals are guaranteed to be efficient and replacement of unreliable computers is typically included in your rental agreement.
Many small businesses struggle with cash flow. Because leases rarely require a down payment, you can rent new computers without dipping into much-needed funds. Leasing computers also lets you acquire sophisticated technology, such as a VoIP (voice over internet protocol) phone system, that might otherwise be unaffordable. Technology such as this helps you to keep up with your competitors without breaking the bank.
Technology which could not be affordable financially for startups can opt for rentals as the costs are predictable.
Rent computer or laptop in Bangalore with TechnoRent
TechnoRent rents out Desktop or laptops on Weekly or monthly basis. The lease or rental agreements can be customized according to the need of the customer. TechnoRent also has expertise in rental of printers in Bangalore. Lease terms are also available for printers, where in the printer will be provided for free and customer will pay a nominal amount only for the prints.
If you are looking for laptops for rent in Bangalore or printers for rent in Bangalore contact TechnoRent at +91-9148575799